“In compliance to the Press Statement released by the Director, Press and Public Relations by Federal Ministry of Education on School Resumption Date of 18 January, 2021, I write on the authority of the Rector, following the resolution reached by Top Management at its 86 Emergency Virtual Meeting held on Thursday, 14 January, 2021, to inform you that Sunday, 24 January, 2021 has been approved for resumption of students as full Academic activities take-off from Monday. 25th January, 2021”.
Similarly, both members of staff and students are advised to take responsibility by adhering to the under listed COVID-19 protocols and other non-pharmaceutical measures.
The following preventive measures should be adhered to
- Mandatory use of face masks by all staff and students alike:
2. Regular washing of hands with soap and water
3. Mandatory use of face masks
4. The use of hand sanitizers at offices, theaters, lecture halls, laboratories etc:
5. Avoiding crowded places to ensure social distance.
6. Ensuring respiratory hygiene.
7. Regular intake of diets that boast immunity amongst
8. Reporting any symptomatic case to the Director of Health Services at the Clinic
Please, all Deans, HODs, HoUs, Directors, Coordinators Chlef Security Officer, SUG President among others are kindly requested to bring the content of this circular to the notice of all staff and students with a view to ensuring strict compliance.