The Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology wishes to announced to the general public that resumption date for all Primary, Secondary schools and Government Science and Technical Colleges in the state is set to be Monday 18th January 2021 as earlier declared by the federal ministry of education .
With the emergence of the second wave of COVID-19 parent/guardians, teachers, schools administrators and other stakeholders must all ensure full compliance with all COVID-19 protocols as released by NCDC and the federal Government which are:
- Wearing of face mask by all learners, teachers and other non-teaching staff at all time;
2. Use of infrared thermometer for temperature check;
3. Use of hand washing facilities with soap and water;
4. Use of hand sanitizer;
5. Social and physical distancing should be maintained while large gathering such as assembly should be discouraged; And
6. Isolation room, health clinic/bay already created in schools should be functional and regularly maintained.
All stakeholders are advised to ensure strict compliance’s at all level.
Prof. Abayomi A. Arigbabu, FMAN
Hon. State Commissioner for Education, Science And Technology.